Sunday, April 13, 2014

Smile!

We recently had birthday and family pictures taken.  
My friend, Marci, met me at the State Capitol to take photos of the girls.
Her website is found here in the event you're in the Little Rock area.
Marci has a great eye and I am so pleased with the results.



 My friend, Kim, took our family pictures (the weather finally permitted it!) 
and snapped this one of our little Jimmy Dean.  
Kim is also in the Little Rock area; if you'd like her contact info, e-mail me.



These are 5 year old pictures; we had some done last summer, but the lighting wasn't quite right, so I wanted them redone.  I had Big Girl's 5 year portraits done  in this same dress.



2 comments:

  1. So great! Love them! (The kids and the pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! They're getting so big!

    ReplyDelete